Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Tazaki Foods Ltd whose address is at 12 Innova Way, Enfield EN3 7FL with company number 1380731. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter the promotion. Proof of age and residence may be requested.
3. Promotion exclusion: The promotion excludes employees of the Promoter (Tazaki Foods Ltd) and their immediate families; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Internet access and a valid email address are required. Purchase of promotional pack necessary.
5. Promotion Period: The "Promotion Period" opens at 00:01 on the 30th June 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 31st March 2022. All entries outside of this period will not be valid.
6. Valid Packs: The promotion is valid with promotional packs of:
• Yutaka Sushi Rice 500g
• YUTAKA SUSHI NORI 5 SHEET 11g
• Yutaka Org Glf Tamari Soy Sce 150ml
• Yutaka Miso Soup 90g (5 sachets)
• Yutaka Mirin 150ml
• Yutaka Sushi Ginger 190g
• Yutaka Sushi Kit 260g
• Yutaka Udon Noodles 250g
• Yutaka Soba Noodles 250g
• Yutaka Awase Miso Soup 50g 93 sachets)
• Yutaka Organic Miso Paste 300g
• Yutaka Miso Paste 100g
• Yutaka Sweet Rice Miso Paste 100g
• Yutaka Barley Miso Paste 100g
• Yutaka Tofu 349g
• Yutaka Organic Konjac Noodle 200g
• Yutaka 100% Natural Sushi ginger 120g
• Yutaka Kimchi 215g
• Yutaka Half Cut Nori 10 sheets 14g
• Yutaka Black Roasted Sesame Seeds 100g
• Yutaka Katsuobushi - Bonito Flakes Standard 20g
• Yutaka Shaoxing Wine 150ml
• Yutaka Japanese Style Curry 100g
• Yutaka Hon Wasabi Paste 42g
• Yutaka Panko Breadcrumbs 180g
• YUTAKA INSTANT MISO SOUP 7.5G
• YUTAKA INST MISO SOUP VEG 7.5G
• Yutaka Organic Edamame Noodles 200g
• Yutaka Organic Soybean Noodles 200g
• Yutaka Japanese White Shirataki Noodles 375g
• Yutaka Fukujinzuke -Mixed Vegetable Pickles 110g
• Yutaka Kyurizuke 110g
• Yutaka Sakurazuke 110g
• Yutaka Reduced Salt Soy Sauce 150ml
• Yutaka Rice Vinegar 6*150ml
• Yuzu Seasoning Sauce 100ml
• Yutaka Wasabi Paste 43g
• Yutaka Ready Salted Edamame Soybeans 400g
• YTK Soybean Edamame In Pods 500g
• YTK Shelled Edamame 500g
• Yutaka Unagi Kabayaki 200G
• Yutaka 12 pieces Vegetable Gyoza Dumplings 240g
• YUTAKA 30 pieces Chicken Gyoza
• YUTAKA 12 pieces Chicken Gyoza 240g
• Yutaka Gwa Pao Bun 300g
• YTK Octopus Ball Takoyaki 480g
• YTK Frozen Kano Udon 750g
• Yutaka Frozen Ramen 1kg
• Yutaka Sushi Rolling Mat
7. How to enter:
a) Purchase any qualified product (as stated in clause 6)
b) Visit www.winwithyutaka.london (the "Website")
c) Enter the 13 digit barcode found on the back of the promotional pack
d) Enter full name, address (including town or city, county, postcode and country) and a valid email address. Entrants must retain their receipts showing a date of purchase during the promotional period and promotional pack it may be needed to validate a win.
8. Winners will be notified instantly on screen and via email whether they have won or are unsuccessful.
9. Entrants may win a maximum of 3 prizes per person for the duration of the Promotion Period, one of each prize type.
10. Entries are limited to one barcode per entry per day, verified by name, postal address, email address and IP address. Entries received by any other means than that stated above will be rejected unless requested as part of a verification process.
11. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
12. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, syndicates. consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
13. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
14. Winners of the prizes may be required at any time to present the receipt and the promotional pack including the barcode, so entrants must ensure receipts and packs are retained. It is within the discretion of the Promoter as to whether it will award a prize if no receipt and/or promotional pack with a valid barcode is provided.
15. Prizes: a. During the Promotion Period there are a total of 205 “winning moments” (prizes) to be won. This includes: 5 x Holidays to Japan worth £2,000 each.
Japan Holiday Prize
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a) The Prize is a trip for two people (aged 18+) to Tokyo, Japan: for 3 nights, consisting of: two economy class return flights from either London, Manchester or Edinburgh and return transfers from Haneda Airport airport; 3 nights’ accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis.
b) Only one Holiday prize may be won per person in the course of the promotion. Additional wins will not be fulfilled and the prize will be entered back into the available prize pool. No compensation will be provided.
c) Direct flights are not guaranteed to the winner’s selected destination, and indirect flights may be offered.
d) Other departure airports are subject to availability and there may be a supplement applicable.
e) All trips are valid for travel until 30th June 2022 excluding travel over Christmas, Easter and Bank holidays. All travel must be completed by 31st December 2022.
f) The winner must book their trip by 31/01/22 and no later than 30 days in advance of travel. Outgoing travel date must be before 31/12/22. After this time the prize will expire.
g) All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner should notify the Promoter at least six weeks in advance of their preferred dates for taking the trip.
h) Resort fees and local taxes are charged by local governments or hotel operators, and are mandatory. These fees are not included in the prize and must be paid separately to the hotel upon arrival. All taxes/fees are payable in the hotel’s local currency.
i) The Promoter will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, The Promoter will endeavor to offer a suitable alternative.
j) All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of the Promoter. Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
k) Comprehensive travel insurance is included in overseas packages; however this does not cover pre-existing medical conditions and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over. In the event that cover is not granted an equivalent cash allowance will be provided so adequate cover can be sought. This will be the winner’s responsibility and proof of insurance will be required prior to departure.
l) Each prize is valid for one booking only. Once it has been used, it will not be possible to use again or receive any leftover credit.
m) If travel is not permitted due to UK Government or FCDO restrictions both nationally and / or locally or, the winner does not feel comfortable to travel during the course of the promotion, a non-travel alternative to the equivalent cost of the prize will be awarded for winners to use instead of the trip on offer.
n) Winners may request cancellation of the three-night stay booked. In this case, the value of the prize will be lost and the winners will not be able to re-schedule their trip. The Promoter shall not provide any reimbursement for the value of a lost prize nor will a new prize be provided.
o) The prize package must be taken as a whole, flights and hotels cannot be redeemed separately. The winner and their guest must travel together on the same flight to the prize destination and stay in the same hotel.
p) The winner and their guest must each have a valid passport and have all necessary and relevant visas (if applicable) to travel to the chosen prize destination.
Each person’s passport must have an expiry date no less than 6 months following the dates of travel, unless otherwise specified by a pertinent regulation. All passport and visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner and guest.
q) The winner and guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize. All other costs and expenses incurred from the holiday including, but not limited to additional travel, transfers, excursions, visas (if applicable), vaccines (if applicable), accommodation, meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the winner’s and their guest’s own.
100 x Online Japanese Cookery Classes vouchers worth £25 each
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. The £25 Japanese Cookery Class voucher may be used on https://www.sozai.co.uk/lessons to book.
b. The voucher must be used to book by 30/06/22. After this time the voucher will expire.
c. Only one voucher may be won per person in the course of the promotion. Additional wins will not be fulfilled and the prize will be entered back into the available prize pool. No compensation will be provided.
d. The voucher cannot be combined with other voucher codes, discounts, promotions or cash back activities.
e. The voucher is only valid for payments made through the https://www.sozai.co.uk/lessons website.
f. The voucher can be used on more than one transaction, until the available credit is entirely spent, or the expiry date has passed. It can also be combined with a credit/debit card in case of bookings where the price exceeds the value of the voucher.
g. The voucher cannot be given to third parties, sold or converted into money. It is not partially or wholly reimbursable, even in case of loss or theft.
100 x Japanese Restaurant Gift Cards worth £50 each
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. The £50 Japanese Restaurant gift cards are redeemable for products and merchandise in Wagamama restaurants in Great Britain.
b. This card is only redeemable for purchases made in restaurant
c. This card can be used for online take-out orders when paid for in restaurant
d. This card may not be exchanged for cash | no change will be given but the balance may be applied for future purposes
e. This gift card will expire 13 months since last use e.g. card activation, purchase, top up or refund | at expiry, any remaining balance will be lost
f. For customer enquiries and full terms and conditions please https://www.wagamama.com/terms-and-conditions.
g. Only one Gift Card may be won per person in the course of the promotion. Additional wins will not be fulfilled and the prize will be entered back into the available prize pool. No compensation will be provided.
h. The Gift Card cannot be combined with other voucher codes, discounts, promotions or cash back activities.
i. The Gift Card can be used on more than one transaction, until the available credit is entirely spent, or the expiry date has passed. It can also be combined with a credit/debit card in case of bookings where the price exceeds the value of the voucher.
j. The Gift Card cannot be given to third parties, sold or converted into money. It is not partially or wholly reimbursable, even in case of loss or theft.
16. No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize or part of a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are non-transferable.
17. There are a total of 205 winning moments available that have been randomly selected and distributed across the promotional period by an independent verification service. The first entry of a valid promotional barcode on or after that winning moment will be awarded the prize. All 205 prizes are available to be won. Unclaimed prizes rollover to the next moment and be available to be won then. No guarantee all prizes will be won.
18. Winner Notification: Winners of the gift cards and vouchers will receive their e-gift card to the email address provided on entry within 28 working days of verification of Prize win by the Promoter and the completion of any verification process. Winners will be notified immediately online and confirmed by email to the address provided on entry. Winners will be notified within 14 working days of entry if their win is ineligible or if any further information is required for verification. In the event that the Promoter is unable to contact a winner via the email address supplied on entry within 14 days of this notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw their entitlement to a Prize, with no liability. Winners are advised to check their spam filter. Winners should keep their original itemised receipt and original packaging as they may be required for verification purposes. Photocopies not accepted.
19. Winners of the holiday prizes will be contacted by the promoter within 7 days of winner notification and the completion of any verification process to arrange fulfilment of their prize.
20. Any Prize returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate delivery details will be considered unwanted and the Prize will be withdrawn. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
21. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or prizes.
22. The Promoter will make available a list of main prize winners’ surnames and counties to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. All internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred due to entering or in correspondence with the promotion are the sole responsibility of the participant.
24. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold/auctioned by any means including on auction sites or otherwise. This is a breach of the rules and any participant will be disqualified and their Reward will be rescinded immediately.
25. It is the entrant's responsibility to contact the Promoter by email if their postal or email address has changed since they submitted their entry.
26. General: The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of the Promoter or of the employees, distributors, retailers, agents, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives and agents for death or personal injury caused by their respective negligence, or the negligence of their respective personnel, agents or subcontractors, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of purchase, address and ID which the entrant must provide within 7 days and to refuse to accept any entry where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter on all decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage, but will use reasonable endeavors to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
31. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
32. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
33. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
35. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Scotland in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.